Get 10% off your first stay with us when you sign up for promotions and updates!
Shortly after relocating from Texas, we began working on the Inn.We hired a talented group of local tradesmen and carefully planned our improvements. Our goal is to preserve as much of the original character and detail of this charming 1810 custom built residence, while blending enhancements that will increase guest satisfaction.
When we open this Fall, guests will experience a fully renovated inn that:
1. has been completely repainted, inside and out;
2. has individually controlled heating and cooling;
3. offers newly tiled bathrooms, with showers enlarged where possible;
4. offers gas fireplaces in three of four common rooms and also in 7 of 9 guest rooms;
5. provides outside spaces for guests to enjoy to include a new dining deck for alfresco breakfasts; a stone patio with fire pit; and newly landscaped gardens and beds;
6. meets all fire and safety requirements.
As we continue to work, we will be posting more of our renovation photos so you can begin to see the changes.
Please check back often!